2009年2月9日 星期一

LIE TO ME

I have just watched 3 episodes of this drama, and it is compelling. I have read a book namely, How To Read A Person Like A Book, which coincides with the drama's theme. Although I am interested in studying people's behaviour, I am not gifted in this aspect. I am used to overlook the details and that's why I am still easy to be cheated. Sometimes, when emotions overwhelm my sense, I will believe in what I want to believe instead of the truth. That's also the cause of my ill judgements in the daily life.

I know my weakness perfectly and I am trying hard to overcome that.

4 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Lie to Me
i) 可以是對一個人說:你對我講大話,換言之,就是妳拆穿他的謊言。他是有心騙妳的。
ii) 亦可以是妳個人認為:你所說的,只不過是一個謊言,主動否定的決定人是妳。

這兩種就截然不同了,i) 的話,假若是妳對,那人主動對妳說謊,他或她很有問題。ii) 的話,可以不去理會,憑自己的理性作論吧!

當然人生很多東西不一定可以理性分析,只有依據直覺;若言直覺亦不能信的話,那就用最不可靠的感性吧!
憑經驗說,若任何東西不能以理性衡量的,事後通常會仆得很直的喔!因很多野在這世界是很複雜的,不能全信呀,知道嗎?

C+ 提到...

interesting theme indeed. i was abt to recommend it but I was hoping to see all the episodes till summer break as there’s not much tension between the actors and it will require twists of the character personal life to maintain viewing rates.

I am enjoying it so far, esp when they put press photos for references hahahahah

Betty 提到...

yup.. Bush's and Clinton's photos are funny.

Unknown 提到...

it is a good show, I just saw 1st 2 episodes. Will catch you up soon