2009年11月13日 星期五

HOW ARE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FROM Mr ALI ZONGO? VERY URGENT ATTENTION

Hello My Dear friend, how are you doing together with your entire family, I hope all is well? Please carefully read and understand my reason of contacting you through this email. I am Mr. ALI ZONGO.
The chief Auditor Bill and Exchange Foreign Remittance Unit Bank of Africa (BOA) Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso West Africa. Here, I am contacting you because of an abandoned sum of Nineteen Million Three Hundred Thousand United State Dollars. ($19.3 Million) that was deposited by a late customer of this bank called Mr. Rafik Bahaa Edine Hariri.A very prominent man who was doing business transaction with our bank. He was a citizen of Lebanon.
This bank unfortunately lost his life through assassinated
On February 14, 2005 when explosives equivalent to around 300 kg of C4 were detonated as his motorcade drove past the Saint George Hotel in the Lebanese capital, Beirut.
The bank has no knowledge about his death. Upon this discovery that i decided to make this business proposal to you since the banking laws and guidelines here stipulate that if such funds remain unclaimed here after nine years, the money will be transferred into the Central Bank Treasury as unclaimed fund.
My stand to contact you now is that, a foreigner has the legal right to put claim to such deposit followed by you will proof your claim with the bank. Therefore I want you to apply as his business partner, this transaction is going to be a success because, a foreigner is compulsorily needed to present him or herself as the next of kin to this deceased bank customer and hence the beneficiary of the fund because the fund depositor was a foreigner. I therefore, desperately need your assistance to claim and receive this huge sum of money into your account.
For the assistance in this transaction, you will be entitled to 40% of the total fund in respect of the provision of your bank account and the assistance you are to render on the process. 55% would be for me as the originator and initiator of the transaction, and the rest 5% will be used to off-set any minor expenses which may arise during the process of transferring the fund into your account.
I and my entire family will leave here immediately for your country in order to share the profits and we also invest part of my own share over there, as soon as the fund is transferred into your account. Please endeavor to keep this transaction very secret and highly confidential because I will lose my work here as bank staff, where the bank
Authority here finds out that you and I are collaborating in this Special
Deal and Please also be rest-assured that this business is 100% risk-free, and all the information and data's you will need to make successful claim of this fund in the bank here are fully ready with me here.
Note Well: Please urgently confirm your willingness and interest to assist me by filling and sending back to me the needed information below and also call me immediately on my private phone number: +226 78686592
1. NAME IN FULL:.........................................
2. ADDRESS:.............................................
3. NATIONALITY:.........................................
4. AGE:.................................................
5. Sex..................................................
6. OCCUPATION:..........................................
7. MARITAL STATUS:.......................................
8. PHONE................................................
9. FAX:.................................................
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING MANEGER,
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU-BURKINA FASO.
Thanks and best regards.
Mr. ALI ZONGO
Please for further information and enquiries feel free to contact me through my alternative email: address:alizongo2020@live.fr

5 則留言:

雪山飛狐 提到...

叫他/她练好D英文再来行骗啦.

vvip 提到...

你真無聊 係咪無野寫呀? 呢的咁o架野都攞得出來 幼稚都咁~~ 江郎才盡.心力交瘁??..
叫你的觀音兵幫下你啦....

爆炸頭 提到...

lol sounds legit

掃地 提到...

聽一些做IT的人講
呢d不是騙局
係一些用來測試你的電郵,試下邊個姓氏最多人開來睇

佢地見你個名有中國人姓,慢慢會加多些詳情,甚至詳細到話係北角工商銀行的陳經理,不過我無咁得閒打電話去查

datoamirhamzah 提到...

I received many idiot posts like taht everyday!浪费时间!

太多了!