2008年9月29日 星期一

名校試題

《名校刁鑽小一面試題 網上熱傳 「clinic與hospital分別?」 「給你1萬元會買什麼?」

I am not sure whether I can answer these answer probably even when I am almost 30 years old right now. However, the teachers expected a 5 years old child to answer these questions.

1. 「What's the difference between clinic and hospital?」
I am not sure whether I know how to say "I don't know." when I was five. However, I am sure if I do know how to say "I don't know." at that time, that would be my answer.

2. 「If I give you $10000, what will you buy?」
Again, I would say I don't know, because I could not imagine what's the purchasing power of HK$10K when I was five.

Now, I would say, I want to buy all of your fantastic answers and end this fucking interview.

3. 「請用普通話唱出一首兒歌」
Sorry, this one I gave up. I haven't heard any Putonghua song for children before.

1 則留言:

篤篤篤撐 提到...

no la, 我唔信呢d 傳言
去年靚女考過曬d名校
根本冇一間出過刁鑽既題目
通常都係問下:
1.你叫咩名
2.介紹下屋企人
3.星期日做d咩野
4.睇下個profilio, 順手問幾句
5.畫幅畫, 再介紹一下

網上既野, 真係不可信