2009年3月4日 星期三

主动出击


上facebook看朋友跑马拉松的照片, 竟然意外发现到一位靓仔, 马上用facebook+MSN向朋友讯问之.

小瓶子: 「Who is this handsome guy standing next to you?」

E 小姐: 「He is my teammate.」

小瓶子: 「How you two acquainted with each other?」

E 小姐: 「He is my colleague. Are you interested in him?」

小瓶子: 「Oh yes, but my English is poor.」

E 小姐: 「It's ok. He is looking for a Chinese girlfriend. Are you serious?」

小瓶子: 「It's no harm to make friends with a handsome guy.」

E 小姐: 「Ok, I will try my best!」

小瓶子: 「Haha, then I will try my breast!」

17 則留言:

匿名 提到...

鬼仔? ABC?

eric 提到...

你每次貼啲相都好正。

篤篤篤撐 提到...

點解ABC用大波相?如果意有所指,
係唔係應該改用HOTDOG OR GRANFRUT大肉腸好D ?

XDDD

篤篤篤撐 提到...

係frankfruit 先arm

Betty 提到...

用呢张相主要原因系:

1. 贴合嗰题目: 主动出击
2. 贴合内容: Try my breast

我都想找个亚洲女士, 无奈只找到金发女郎.

雪山飛狐 提到...

I am sure if you "Try your breast", it wouldn't be too hard to get him.

Just spend some time to think about why he specifically wants a Chinese girlfriend?

Betty 提到...

Hey guy, calm down. I am just kidding.

半熟女 提到...

haahaa funny ar~~

匿名 提到...

你的英語語法中存在問題。
"小瓶子: 「Haha, then I will try my breast!」"

你是這意思嗎?
小瓶子: 「Haha, then he should try my breasts!」

Betty 提到...

加燦:

有无看过垃圾会议员陈克勤 Try our breast video
呀?

Betty 提到...

呢嗰已经成为新一代最经典得来, 又同时间系最潮最in最标准的英文用语.

陳大文部落 提到...

通識教育....

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_K7vDVl5sq1k/Sa6tB7yiiQI/AAAAAAAACeY/atxb2iPpTxI/S1600-R/edisonlization_com.jpg

Kempton 提到...

小瓶子,

I actually read about 陈克勤 Try our breast comment in the newspaper sometime ago. Thanks for showing me his video though. Poor man. :) And his breast. :)

Now, 小瓶子. You missed my point. My point is less to do with English but more with the words that I changed. Read them again, I changed a few words.

Betty 提到...

yes, I know.. but I want to keep "Try our/my breast" which means "Try our/my best"... haha~~

L L 提到...

OMG,心口大過我個頭!

雪山飛狐 提到...

挤出来的, 把手拿开之后我怕你会失望.

Betty 提到...

甘都会失望? 甘好多女仔(例如我)直头无希望啦.